We have the solution for your FR clothing program needs.
Our flame resistant programs were founded on a need for better customer service and administrative organization. Today, more than 20 years later, we continue to operate in the same manner. Anyone can sell a garment, it’s the service that sets us apart.
If your employees are required to wear flame resistant (FR) clothing, our custom workwear and FR clothing managed programs help you effectively and efficiently manage your team and their allowances with a custom website and catalogs that align with your company’s safety and identity requirements.
With MyHudsonGear, our FR clothing managed program, you’ll have:
- The knowledge that your employees are spending company money allocated for flame-resistant clothing on just that, not personal purchases.
- FR clothing that meets your company’s defined safety standards and policies such as minimum arc or CAT ratings, custom reflective trim and many other specifications.
- Detailed and/or summarized reporting and invoicing per employee, location, division to meet your accounting needs.
- Easy ordering for employees on a customized website, via phone or at our location to try on and purchase gear using their allowance.
- A dedicated, knowledgeable and friendly team for your employees and administrators that can answer questions regarding shipments, allowance balances and orders.