• DragonWear® Inherent Tri-Blend Elements™ FR Fabric: 12 oz/sq yd (with IronShield™ overlay and Twaron® Para Aramid)
• Full zip hoodie with 3 panel hood construction designed for comfort under hardhats
• Built-in fleece Balaclava for optional coverage
• Durable Hardface fabric strategically placed in high wear areas for long-lasting durability
• Elements fabric provides excellent stretch for freedom of movement
• Durable water repellency and wind resistant outer surface
• Drop-tail rear hem and extra-long sleeves provide additional coverage when reaching
• Advanced air permeability
• NFPA 2112 compliant
• Made in the USA
• 28 cal/cm² - CAT 3>
Returns & Exchanges
Please try on the clothing before you remove the tags, wash or wear the items.
Hudson Workwear will except any return or exchange within 60 days of delivery. Items must have the original tags on them. Items that have been washed, worn, soiled or stained will not be accepted for return or exchange. Garments with embroidery are not eligible for return, unless it is part of your companies policy.
All returns must have a properly filled out HWW Return Form with a Return Authorization (RA) number that you received from a Hudson Workwear customer service representative. You can get this number by calling 866-437-9327 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. When obtaining the RA number, you must provide us with the item codes and a reference number such as a sales order, packing list or invoice number the item was received on. You can access these numbers by logging in to your online account.
For in-store returns and exchanges, bring a copy of the packing list or sales order with you.
If you feel that an item is defective or damaged, please email email@example.com with a reference number and photos of the issue. We will provide you with a HWW Defect Return Form and an RA number. Once received, the item will be returned to the manufacturer for review. Should it be determined that the garment is defective Hudson Workwear will issue a new or repaired item. Please note that manufacturers will only address defective issues for items within a 30 day period.
If you feel that your item is sized incorrectly please measure the item and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the measurements and photos. Should the item be sized wrong we will we will provide you with a HWW Defect Return Form and an RA number.