This is not a stocked item
• ***Please allow 8-12 business days before item ships***
• Nomex® IIIA
• Insulation: 14.2 oz. Quilted Nomex® with Wind and Moisture Barrier
• Two-way, separating, extra heavy-duty Nomex®, taped brass zipper, fully covered with insulated storm flap, hook-and-loop secured
• Fully insulated stand-up collar
• Knit storm cuff within hemmed sleeve end with hook-and-loop suppression tabs
• Three large external patch pockets with hook-and-loop secured flaps (lower pockets with hand warmers)
• One inside chest pocket
• Sleeve pocket
• Deep-pleated action back
• Elastic inserts at waist across back
• Inside zipper guards on all zippers
• Internal snow belt
• Accommodates snap-on hoods HNH2, sold separately
• Water Repellent
• 62.0 cal/cm² - CAT 4FR Clothing Care
Returns & Exchanges
Please try on the clothing before you remove the tags, wash or wear the items.
Hudson Workwear will accept any return or exchange within 60 days of delivery. Items must have the original tags on them. Items that have been washed, worn, soiled or stained will not be accepted for return or exchange. Garments with embroidery are not eligible for return, unless it is part of your company's policy.
All returns must have a completed HWW Return Form with a Return Authorization (RA) number that you received from a Hudson Workwear customer service representative. Give us a call at 866-437-9327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. When obtaining the RA number, please provide us with the item codes and a reference number such as a sales order, packing list or invoice number. You can access these numbers by logging in to your online account.
For in-store returns and exchanges, bring a copy of the packing list or sales order with you.
If you feel that an item is defective or damaged, please email email@example.com with a reference number and photos of the issue. We will provide you with a HWW Defect Return Form and an RA number. Once received, the item will be returned to the manufacturer for review. Should it be determined that the garment is defective Hudson Workwear will issue a new or repaired item. Please note that manufacturers will only address defective issues for items within a 30 day period.
If you feel that your item is sized incorrectly please measure the item and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the measurements and photos. Should the item be sized wrong we will we will provide you with a HWW Defect Return Form and an RA number.